Monday 23 April 2007

Managing The Blog

One of the reasons I've been so quiet over here is that we have traditionally (well, I say traditionally, but NEO Ireland has only been alive for less than 2 years!) published all news together in one spot. We have done our event reports and published members news in the ezine (you can see what I mean at our ezine page).

We haven't changed it yet, and you can see the Events Day 07 feedback and report at http://www.eventznet.ie/ezines/neoireland/april07/p1.htm.

However, I've been-a-thinking! and it strikes me that we might put ourselves to a lot less trouble if we were to use a blog on a regular basis for news and reports and summarise it all in the regular ezine - instead of creating an ezine site every month...

Might be an interesting idea to have a sort of blog ring as well - give our members the opportunity to setup their own blogs at NEO...

More on all this soon - once the thinking has been done!

No comments: