Monday 23 April 2007

So Here's the Feedback...

It's taken a while, but finally, here's the promised feedback from the conference:

"just a short note to say congratulations and thanks again for a magnificent event yesterday. The quality & choice of speakers was superb and looking forward to Events day 08"

"Well done on a successful conference. The quality of the speakers was excellent and the event itself was impressive."

"Just a note to say THANK YOU... For a well planned event and I really enjoyed the day! I will be keeping in touch and networking now!"

"We really really enjoyed the whole day and I did sleep like a baby last night. I dont think that I have ever talked to so many people within such a short period of time."

"We just wanted to say a big thanks for Wednesday. It was a great success and most interesting and informative. We’ll be very much looking forward to next years"

"Well done on yesterday's event. Location excellent, room FABULOUS and networking brilliant."
"... a very big WELL DONE! I am sure you are absolutely wrecked today. I do hope you had “several” well deserved drinks last night. I have to say, as always you put on a “great show”. The venue was very nice, the support staff friendly and helpful, the speakers informative, and the food was to die for! Even though I am not directly involved in the industry, I have to admit I learnt lots and found the subjects to be interesting. Also, from a networking perspective I definitely felt it was worth taking the day out."


Our Speakers Rated Very Very Highly
The voting is in on the favourite speaker - some people found it hard to choose. But almost everyone mentioned Deirdre Bounds. "Lively and real and in layman's lingo"; "Extremely inspiring. "; "good to see people today who are brave enough to be themselves"; "passionate & motivational".
Deirdre was closely followed by Mark & Conor from the Street Performance World Championships (don't miss this one June 15th - 17th, Merrion Square) with comments like: "They delivered an interesting proposition we could bring back to our clients in terms of the event. They were fresh and entertaining speakers, they gave us something to come away with." and "Energetic, riveting presentation, exciting, new and natural speakers who were funny. "
That's not to say that our other speakers were not brilliant - plenty of kudos for Tom Raftery "If only all teccies could be as clear as him"; "revolutionised my attitude to blogging" - as well as everyone else.

Events Day 08 Speakers will have a LOT to live up to!

No comments: