Thursday 12 April 2007

I've Been Bad...

OK, I've been bad - well, really bad actually. And I've just seen a look of serious disappointment on Tom Raftery's face... it's driven me back to the blog...

This is one of the reasons I've been a little dubious about the value of blogging - it's my own inconsistency that makes me doubt it. I could probably very easily write 8 or 9 posts on different topics and queue them up for slow release, but a consistent approach is like a sqare peg into a round hole for me.

I'd say that maintaining a blog, much like any other marketing tool, needs to be done in a planned fashion. That's most likely where I'm going wrong - so a plan will be forthcoming!

We'll be posting the proceedings of Events Day 07 very shortly - in our next ezine - and I'm trying to work out how to not duplicate work. i.e. the ezine is "push" and the blog is more passive. We'll also be publishing the feedback and our score card! See you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the other hand, I have no plan, I just blog when it occurs to me!!!

Having said that, being a blog consultant, it does occur to me regularly ;-)