Tuesday 13 March 2007

Eager to Showcase...

So I'm up really really late last night getting something finished for a client... this morning, I'm slow to get into the office (think 09:00 instead of 08:30) and I see 4 missed calls on my phone. One voice message. Calls started at 7 am. I pick up the voice message and hear one of our showcase exhibitors in a panic as they have been stuck in traffic since 7.00 am and will only get to the Mansion House at 9.30.

Having done something similar myself, I know how easy it is - and my heart went out to them!

A prize to the person who guesses who it was! (Conor, you may not enter this competition)

3 comments:

Gamblor said...

For anyone who would like to win the prize, please ring me on 01-7163632

Talk to ya then! :-)

Unknown said...

Can I enter?

Sarah Carroll said...

No - and neither can Elaine, Kevin, James or Fern - or even George or the monkey