Saturday 29 March 2008

Meet the Team

In this first post on the subject of Meet the Team, I'd like to introduce you to Sigrid Barany. Sigrid is the Network Manager for NEO Ireland, and is the engine behind getting Events Day 08 off the ground and delivered to your door. Sigrid is Swedish, in case you were wondering, and those of you smart enough to have noticed that her surname is the same as my husbands' can now take a bow... She is my sister in law, and I can't tell you how nice it is to have some more family DNA in the office.

What makes her special for us at NEO is the wealth of experience in organising events of all sorts that Sigrid has, and her super organisational skills. Me, I love her sense of humour as much as the technical stuff, and the fact that she is just so kind to virtually everyone - particularly me!

No comments: