Wednesday 23 April 2008

Speakers!

Our speakers have bravely allowed us to say nice things about them - so have our sponsors... So here goes:


Caitlin O'Connor - NetWorth and Accelerating Performance - Caitlin has a lot to tell us about the power of networking and about how she's built her business. Be kind to her, she's got a lot of competition with our good friend the Queen of Networking (Tricia Murphy), and a slightly different perspective.

Ellen Gunning - Irish Academy of Public Relations - When Ellen and I met for the first time it was a horrific experience for the others around us. Why? Well, we just had so much in common we were almost finishing each other's sentences! Since I kinda like myself, I gotta kinda like Ellen too! And she really wrote the book on event management...
Michael Nolan - iQuest (the producers of the new Family Show) - one of my favourite people who drives me mental with his negotiations... that's why he's speaking, he could teach us all a lot.
He's promised to be a pussy cat and not get into any, em, debates...
Terry Harmer - You may have heard the story about the florist in Kilkenny who was taking our details for the flowers we were sending to Terry for his birthday (yes, he's that good a trainer that we go the whole hog to make him happy and to make him make time for us - really). Anyhow, she's writing down my card details and she goes, oh, he's such a good trainer, isn't he? Yes, he's that good a trainer. Don't miss it.
And then there's me (Sarah Carroll). Instead of saying something nice about myself, I'm going to share this photo of me as a 7 year old. That's my communion dress I'm wearing which had been dyed a lovely indigo blue.
Don't forget - you need to book your place at the conference website to be sure to be joining us on Wednesday 30th April at the Ballsbridge Court Hotel (a d4 Hotel, formerly the Berkeley Court) : please click here to book.












No comments: